The Russian Orthodox church in Tunis also called ‘Church of the Resurrection’ was built by the Russian community of Tunis in October 1953 by Russian architect Michel Kozmin. (ref wikipedia)
The building is a copy of the Church of the Intercession on the Nerl .
Nowadays the church is confined between big buildings on one of the main important financial street of the capital.
It is still in activity and the Russian community of Tunis gather for Mass and other religious celebrations.
the rest of the photo galley: